Overweight
I want to loss weight nonsurgical lyposection is best or surgical lyposection pls suggest me iam 90 kgs i want to loss 15 kgs pls suggest me

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi greetings. These procedures are not good for dramatic weight loss but are for figure shaping and to get rid of resistant fat. If you want to lose fifteen kg... Best is to see an endocrinologist, a dietician and physical trainer. Diet and exercise would be the best. If you have really really tried sincerely for months together , you'll definitely lose wt.. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.