Overweight and pregnant
I m 6 weeks pregnant and i m overweight. Did it effects my baby?? And the CRL is 0.37 cm. When i saw my sonography report. Is it right? Is my baby is normal and healthy? I am so worried plz tell me..

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata
Overweight can affect both you and baby during pregnancy. It can lead to high blood sugar and pressure, risk of thrombosis and for baby risk of miscarriage and inadequate growth. The current ultrasound seems normal but you need follow up scans. Remember, do NOT attempt weight loss in pregnancy, rather try controlled weight gain.