Overreactive bladder
I go for urination very often, I visited my doctor and after several tests I came to know that I am suffering from overreactive bladder named problem, I am doing some pelvic floor exercise but curious to know about any suitable medicine which could help me get out of this situation
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Got ur concern n pain, plz consult AYURVEDIC college Hospital for soothing it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?