Over wight

My height is 5feet 1inch and my weight is 62kgs.I live in a hostel and so I face a lot of eating problems. I get confused what to eat for breakfasts and maximum time I skip my breakfast or just eat some biscuits. The lunch given in hostels are always terrible as a result I starve in the evening.Again I get confused what to eat which will fill my stomach and is healthy at the same time but I fail to find such kind of foods and end up un eating fast foods.I want suggestions regarding healthy foods which I can have in the morning and evening and also how can I loose my weight.I am gaining weight day by day and my tummy is bulging out,the inner thighs got fat and my arms too.So please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Over wight

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...