Over weight

I have tried dieting and going to the gym. Even tried yoga, aerobics and walking. But nothing seems to work. Everybody in my family are over weight and its not like I eat a lot of junk. I'm 5'3 and weigh 80kgs I was wondering if I could take weight loss pills and if so which ones and the dosage. Any side effects?

hello there. you need to consult a endocrinologist and get your hormonal levels checked out for thyroid and USG for pcos changes. if everything comes normal, then I would really not recommend any pills for weight loss as they are the most ineffective. you can have a garcinia cambogia extract capsule once or twice a day. consult a good dietician for a diet chart, catch hold of a good gym coach and start working out. it will definitely work closely but surely. most important thing is you need to be persistent and not lose hope. regards