Over weight

I am 25 male working in rotational shifts in retail sector. Having irregular food intakes no fixed timings due to rotational shifts no time for exercise. Everytime body feels like drowsy after the shift of 10 hrs of continue standing..what should I do to loose weight by any fast method. Kindly show me a path.

Doctor Answers (1) on Over weight

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losingt too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.