Over-weight and fat issue
I m wondering, how unhealthy being I am since last 6 month's.. My body having lots of fat but now i want to dissolve it, last year I was gymholic so my body was getting shape but now I being fatty juz bcz of some junk food or may be cause of wrong diet, Is there any way to get in shape ?? Please help me

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to go for weight reducing diet, weight reducing gym. Exercises, protein rich food.
Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Well there are many homoeoparhic combination which helps you to reduce your weight... but for the selection of best medicine i want to ask you some symptomatic questions.... u can call me if u r interested.