Over weight

Am very obese I need to reduce 25 to 30 kg so could suggest how to reduce. I had taken step everything is fails so.help Me out. does depression increase weight
views-icons 55 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Over weight

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. I delay weight for your height is around 53 kgs. First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same
You are obese but you ought to reduce your weight under supervision.
First you should rule out any medical reason like hormonal imbalance. You should undergo thorough medical check up and tests.in the mean time For reducing weight you ought to follow discipline, regular exercise and balanced diet. You should avoid high fat diet and take plenty of fluids and high fibre diet.