Ovary part sweels up!
My friend mitali have dotted, and sweels up inside or outside ovary..!  So where we consult for treatment? 
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Bangalore
hi from what you are saying you have a scan diagnosis of poly cystic ovary . for this you need to see a gynaecologist with special interest and expertise in reproductive endocrinology.good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.