Otorrhoea problem

Hello doctor, Sir am having Otorrhoea since two days. Please help me about this. I tried to consult some doctors at my city but i could not found the exact solution. Some doctor advised me to operate my ear but i dont want any operation. Some doctor also said that these kind of operation are not successful. I m confuse

Hello, First the doctor will need to make an appraisal of the occurrence of otorrhea with suction appliance so as to clear this discharge in the ear which is affected. Following this the physician can establish the exact site from where the discharge is coming from. You should not wash the ear with water to clear the discharge as this will force the eardrum and can cause it to perforate. If otorrhea is due to an inner or middle ear infection antibiotics are prescribed. Surgical option is decided only after complete exploration.Undergo operation if required.