Oral herpes outbreak
Sir, whenever i masturbate these sores start building making my face ugly i have used herpex cream and some medicine prescribed by doctor but there's no significant help.I didn't tell him about masturbation as he's our family doctor.
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You should consult a dermatologist for this issue. The lesions need to be looked at. And reconfirmed whether they are really herpes or something else. Regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?