Openion need for reports
Hi, Today I have done a master health checkup for me on my own interest, I received the report but I am confused to which doctor I need get appointment for reports verification and suggestions since it contains different categories like Cardiac,Abdomen scan,Blood,Urine,Stool tests. My blood sugar is 113(F) 177(PP) is it high or normal? Hba1c 6.9? Triglycerides 175 is it high? CHO/HDL Ratio 4.5 Bilirubin indirect 0.9 Mucus Present (Trace) Vegetable cells present Albumin present (Trace) Total WBC count 11650 RBC count 5.57 Smear study impression-Leucocytosis means? Spleen size 12.5 Kindly advise if any of the above is abnormal and needs treatment.
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravindra Mishra
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Keep a watch on sugar Have healthy diet avoid oily fried food Repeat sugar after 1 month U r borderline diabetic See your family doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.