Master health check up
Hi sir/madam, I am ant to under go with master health check up. Please suggest me that where I can get it done Thank you

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...dear sir you can get a master heath check up done at any big diagnostic centers (like kanva diagnostics in bangalore) and show the reports to a general physician. It is important to show to a physician personally because your pulse rate (count, regularity, impulse), respiratory rate, any abnormal heart beats or respiratory sounds cannot found out through blood tests. It will need a hands on examination. It is important to get such health checkups done at once in 1 or 2 years.