Oozing in Navel
I had undergone laparoscopy treatment for infertility after that I got infection &puss is coming from there since 1 month, I need to know which doctor should I refer.
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Kumaran
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 24 yrs exp Delhi
You need to see the gynecologist who did the laparoscopy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?