Ongoing menstruation
Dear doc, My menstruation stated on 28 th July and is still continuing. The flow is heavy making me more weaker. I've started looking pale. Please suggest whom to consult.
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. gynaecologist would be the best person  that you should show to . find best gynaecologists near you by using practo. regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?