One side headache
Hello sir /madam I'm Ravi Tholiya 1st year mbbs student at Namo medical College silvassa. I'm suffering from one side half headache with that side neck and pain also radiates to corresponding arm . It's mostly right sided but sometimes left sided also . So , I was suffering from one side eye pain and corresponding head. And then i went to eye hospital and my number increased so I bought new eyeglasses and now my eye pain is almost gone . But now my one side head and neck and arm is hurting too much it's not like 1 hour a day or like 2-3 times in week or month  , it's continuously 24 hours pain every day untill I wouldn't take painkiller. And not even head one side of the face also hurts . I mean it's like really half side pain .I went to nuerophysician and he gave me tablets for one month as migrane but results are almost zero. Now which type of pain is this what I have to do.

You should get imaging with contrast with cervical spine as well and accordingly treatment need to be modified.