One eye smaller
My left eye is smallee than the right eye. It started getting smaller a few years back and is now very prominent. In pictures and all, it is very clear. I can't even take selfies from the front. I pose sideways so as not to let this be obvious. I use specs so it gets covered up to an extent. I have myopia and astigmatism. Have been using specs for around 4 years. Please help!

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello there is definite upper lid retraction in right eye get thyroid profile checked and get back with reports
Dr. Arjun Kumar Singh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 38 yrs exp Patna

It seems that you are having drooping of upper eyelid in your left eye,this may be the reason for looking left eye smaller, better consult local Opthalmologist to confirm diagnosis, drooping of upper eye lid is called ptosis  ,after examination  reason can be found.

Hello I will suggest you to meet an ophthalmologist And Get It examined is it has got to do something related to lagophthalmos kind of a situation where your eyelids are not moving along with your eye ball... itmad Ud daulah cosmetic too.. so please meet a doctor
Dr. Shahnawaz Kazi
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
There is ptosis If you are using CLs then irritation due to Cls can cause it if not then will need to see the cause of it. If CLs the cause drops will suffice.If CLs the cause go for laser vision correction.