On balls itchy stuff
I'm having itchy like small bumps on my entire two balls(genital) from last 18 year how to get reed of this.. Any med any tube its kind of embracing now to go to doc too.. 18 years I'm struck with this.. it itches not much but does.. Help me get reed of this crap plz doc.
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore
It could be steastocystoma multiplex for which excision is required. Consult either dermatosurgeon or general surgeon ,they would help you out.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.