Omega 3 ,DHA & RHA
I like to discuss about omega3 & DHA RHA Syrup brand and dosage for my son And up to how many years we to continue it Pls suggest 1. Brand 2. Dosage

Hello there. We cannot prescribe any brands or give out names of medicines here. Many over the counter health drinks contains the said supplements. Fish and ghee also contain them, so you can give those if you are a non vegetarian. Consult a paediatrician in person and he will definitely provide you a prescription with the instructions as to how you have to give. Regards