Old Burn Scar Stinging
When I Was 3 Years Old Boiling Water Just Removed From The Stove Fell On Me My Left Chest Was Severely Burned It Was 3rd Degree Burn It Had Even Caught Infection Due To Which I Was Operated To Remove The Infection....Now I Am 18 Years Old And Since Few Months My Burn Scar Has Started Hurting...On My Scar Few Spots Are Raised And Tender But Look Like Normal Skin Just a Little Pinkish. ..Not Regularly But Sometimes It Gets Irritated.....It Feels Weird Hurts Causing Stinging Pain For Few Hours I Apply Aloe Vera Gel It Soothes But Again After it Dries It Starts Stinging.....It Sometimes Lasts For One Whole Day...... The Scar Is Big...Covers My Whole Left Breast And Comes Till The Sternum.....It Is Very Tender I Can't press or touch it like normal skin...even if my clothes slightly rubs it stings......Should I be concerned about it....this all started few months ago

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your case needs to be handled well by a dermatologist. Examining the area and the skin is very imprortant to form a basis for treatment. Dermatologist may ask you to consult a plastic surgeon if he feels the need to. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

+164
Chat with a doctor
u should 1st consult a dermatologist n on his /her adv. should consult a plastic surgeon. to avoid formation of Keloid.

Pain in old scar tissue 2nd degree burn scar treatment Stinging pain in nose