Olazanpine 5 mg
Will 5mg olanzapine lead to excessive weight gain? How to prevent such side effects? Since last year when I was put on olanzapine, I am quite fearful of hallucinations as a result of which I am highly sensitive to sounds and noises. It is putting me through a lot of anxiety. What do I do?

Without complete evaluation it is difficult to tell is that the best medication but olanzapine may cause wt gain . Have you been on regular follow up as the complains you are giving is  is managable
consult a psychiatrist
make a list and write down your complains in an order  of intensity that would make diagnosis easy