Ocid qrs medicine
I was having stomach pain and pain on left side upper body for past few days when I go to sleep, consulted a doctor and he suggested for this medicine ocid qrs 2 doses for 4 weeks... Should I take it? I asked for reason he said its for gastro related stuff... Should I take it? Any suggestions?

Dr. Harisha N L

You can take it it contains omeprezole which is used to treat gastritis... With above  try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse...Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep... Regards