sexologist-icon
Obstetrician
Hello Doctor, One of my friend received report of Seminal analysis and details as below PARAMETER RESULT BIOLOGICAL REF RANGE Specimen produced at 4:50 pm Specimen received at 4:50 pm Abstinence 4 days PHYSICAL EXAMINATION Sample Quantity Complete Volume (ml) 01ml Color Greyish white Self liquefaction Complete liquify in 15 mins Viscosity Gelatinous CHEMICAL EXAMNIATION Reaction (pH) 8.0 Fructose Positive SPERM COUNT No. of sperms / ml 1.9 million/ml No. of sperms / ejaculate 1.9 million MOTILITY Progressive Motility (PR) 40 % Non-Progressive Motility (NP) 11 % Total Motility (PR+NP) 51 % Immotile sperms (%) 49 % SPERM MORPHOLOGY Total Normal Forms (%) - Abnormal Head Forms (%) - Mid-portion abnormalities (%) - Tail abnormalities (%) - MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION Epithelial Cells / hpf 0-1/hpf Leukocytes(Pus cells)/hpf 0-1/hpf 0-2/hpf Red Blood Cells / hpf Occasional 0-2 /hpf Note : Oligospermia. he get chance to give birth to a child
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

In the present state of sperm quality, giving pregnancy is not possible.
Answered
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.