Obesiy problem
I'm a female, 25 yrs old. I'm weighed 117 kgs. And i have normal cholesterol levels. Pls suggest me some suitable diet plans.
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello I think u would be falling in morbidly obese group. You can calculate your BMI by formula weight(KGS)/heightxheight(m). Bariatric surgery will be the best option for you. Can get more information on my website and
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.