diabetes-icon
Obesity n menses
I m having very saggy lower abdomen and my dates are nit regular i do had pcod prob ovarian cyst but i m tooo fat n too lazy n busy fr walk n exercise please guide me i m having swelling in almost my whole body n feel too tired can u suggest me if any checks i need to go for plz help ....thank u so much

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello treatment is available for pcod but one of the ways of getting rid of pcod is by doing exercise if you are lazy to do it then you should pay the price of suffering from pcod so kindly do exercises consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.