Obesity is my main problm

My height is 5'3" and weight is 86kgs. Maximum fat is in my tummy area. I'm apple shaped. I need help to reduce my weight and loose inches all over.
views-icons 34 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Obesity is my main problm

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there. i can understand your concern. it will take a lot of effort and dedication to lose weight. since it takes time to gain that amount of weight, it will definitely take some time to lose that much weight. here are a few tips which will help you in losing weight. 1) Drink lots of water. 2) Have a high protein diet and low carbohydrate diet. 3) divide your meals in 5 smaller portions and let 2 of those 5 meals be of fruits and vegetables. 4) Have 2 cups of green tea in a day. 5) brisk walking for 30 mins a day will help you in losing calories. 6) Your calorie intake should be less than that of your daily requirement. 7) Cardio workout will help you a lot in burning calories. 8) consult a dietician for a detailed diet chart and also hit the gym. weight loss will not happen overnights a lot of dedication will be required. also get a thyroid profile and usg abdomen and pelvis done to rule out thyroid issues and PCOD as those can also cause weight gain. best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain