Obesity
I'm trying my best in losing weight doing dieting eating bran with bottle guard every now and then still I am not loosing weight is this harmonal problem that I'm gaining weight because I got my periods late in my 17 yr and there is no enough bleeding it remain only for a day or two...please help what should I do to loose weight

Hello... Try to include more of pulses in your diet.. Have more if subzi than chapathis or rice...try to replace rice or chapathis by oats and ragi...you also need to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a day...you need to include Apple,banana, orange or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling, swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences...