Obesity hair problems

My height is 5 foot 7 inches and my weight is 75. my hair are not growing and they are drying even my skin is getting worse. i am getting pimples now. my breast is growing very big and my size id 38 now.

Doctor Answers (1) on Obesity hair problems

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. You may need evaluation for thyroid and losing weight would be advisable. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.