Obesity and tann skin
I hv quite a irregular meals timming and due to shortage of time smtyms gyming is not possible.. i hv tried jogging and some diet as well bt it didnt help much.. n also due to exposure to the sun most of the day my skin is getting darker and darker... pls suggest needfull..

Hello there. Use a good sunscreen and a good moisturiser, you can use a de-tan cream also. Cover your face while going out and use a good quality sunglasses to avoid harmful radiation to your eyes. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months. All the best. Regards