Obesity, and bone problem

Dear ,my self preethi from Chennai,I got a huge problems were seen in my body like an obesity,dislocation of spinl4 and l5 with nerve compression and and I have a calcaneal spur with lots of pain and stiffness numbness around the heel area ,after delivery period only I got an obesity,calcaneal spur and heavy pain sir,delivery is not normal one sir due to high BP I made l.s.c.s sir I want solution for my health wellness please help me to what should I do for my problems.

Doctor Answers (1) on Obesity, and bone problem

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... I think weight reduction can be very beneficial to you which will help you get relief from most of the problems you are suffering from. my advice is - you should follow a strict diet, avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid sugary substances like sweets and diary products since it contributes too much of calories. If you are a non vegetarian skip consuming meat like mutton instead you can prefer skinned out chicken 1-2 pieces which should be a cooked variety not a fried type and it should be only once a week or you can have fish curry not fish fry, since fried food substances have lot of oil so avoid consuming that.prefer fresh fruits like pears,apples, citrus fruits,jamon, berries like blueberries,raspberries and include fresh vegetables in the form of salads.have fresh sprouts daily in the morning. Prefer skimmed milk than regular milk which is low in fat. Try to include brown rice, oats into your diet instead of roti.prefer olive oil or if not available then sunflower oil for cooking. Avoid cocunut in your cooking since it is rich in cholesterol.prefer buttermilk and ragi gunji than soft drinks which again gives you extra calories.avoid junk foods and fast foods, prefer home cooked meals. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.Do daily morning meditation and yoga. In the evening do brisk walking for 20-30mins. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a dietician.