O & G - Menses problem
More than two months I have not got my periods. And I am not at all pregnant. What could be the reason, as experiencing this for the first time

Dr. Naaz Kazi
Homoeopath 21 yrs exp Thane
First of all have a urine pregnancy test done. If this has been the pattern over 6 months then plz get a pelvic sonography done to ascertain the status of ovaries. There are many causes to missed cycles for months and the most common could be delayed ovulation due to PCOs, polycystic ovarian disease. You can consult a homoeopath as such cases are well treated with homoeopathy.