Nutrition for child
Hi - My son is 3.5 yrs old, is 3 ft 1 inch high and weighs 13.8 KGS. I understand as per standards his height is OK but he has always been slightly underweight. He has no chronic illness and is a physically active child. Also, he is OK with most home food and likes fruits but weight gain is very less. Can you suggest ?

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Dear sir - Thanks for your query I guide all but for children diet plans should be very specific. So it would be better to come & meet me as u r in Kolkata. I m alsi Kolkata based. Otherwise I ll send mails