Nutriharge as Supplement?
Hi, I read about Nutricharge health supplemt for woman. I wanted to know if it has any side effects. If No, Should it be taken for longterm or short term? Pls explain abt this product. Thanks in advance.

Hello there..... Instead of supplements go natural..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember ladies, if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight. ....