Numbness on hand
Hi Sir/Madam, I have numbness on my right little finger while sleeping. I am experiencing this for past one month. It may be 3 to 4 times a week in sleep. Also sometimes I feel low blood flow on my leg even when I put my leg across for 5 min. Basically I am an athelete and for past 6 years I am not doing any outdoor work outs. Please suggest whom should I meet. Thanks in advance.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. You need to make a certain diet changes. Have a high protein diet and have a lot of greens and vegetables. Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Also, consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Vimal Kumar
General Physician Chennai
Dear friend, The numbness is because of a nerve getting compressed accidentally while sleeping. There is no need to worry about that.Its completely normal. The same happens when crossing your legs. So take a healthy diet and continue exercising as you were doing before. Hope this helps. Regards.