Numbness in limbs,headach

I fwlt pain in left back and shoulder in after noon at office. While moving from office to home I felt giddiness for half hour then feeling of vomit. then by 6 pm chest, legs and hands got numb and started curling. Heavy breathing and fast breathing for 15 minutes out of my control. Collapsed on my way home walking. Admitted to hospital. They checked heart and angiography and blood report all normal. Having severe headaches in between. What do I do to find out real cause and permanent cure for this problem occurring from few years. I have lots of work and travelling to do and I sleep 5 hours daily.

Doctor Answers (1) on Numbness in limbs,headach

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your pain too. Headache may be of several causes and out of the hypertension, migraine, any mass in the brain may cause this kind of issue. To knowingly exactly us happens with you you need to consult a Neuro physician for more evaluation and further treatment. Just plot one on your practo and try to consult him. Thank you