Numbness in left sidebody

Having numbness n tingling in body since 3 days first left leg then hand n face,since 2days on lower jam near lips cheek part numbness n from yesterday night jaw is moving by itself in mouth,joinied in nims but proper treatment is not given,plz suggest me a good doctor n hospital already both of my parents r paralysed
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

The goal for the emergent management of stroke is to complete the following within 60 minutes of patient arrival Assess airway, breathing, and circulation (ABCs) and stabilize the patient as necessary Complete the initial evaluation and assessment, including imaging and laboratory studies Initiate reperfusion therapy, if appropriate Critical treatment decisions focus on the following: The need for airway management Optimal blood pressure control Identifying potential reperfusion therapies (eg, intravenous fibrinolysis with rt-PA or intra-arterial approaches) Involvement of a physician with a special interest in stroke is ideal. Stroke care units with specially trained personnel exist and improve outcomes. Ischemic stroke therapies include the following: Fibrinolytic therapy Antiplatelet agents  Mechanical thrombectomy Treatment of comorbid conditions may include the following: Reduce fever Correct hypotension/significant hypertension Correct hypoxia Correct hypoglycemia Manage cardiac arrhythmias Manage myocardial ischemia Stroke prevention Primary stroke prevention refers to the treatment of individuals with no previous history of stroke. Measures may include use of the following: Platelet antiaggregants Statins Exercise Lifestyle interventions (eg, smoking cessation, alcohol moderation) Secondary prevention refers to the treatment of individuals who have already had a stroke. Measures may include use of the following: Platelet antiaggregants Antihypertensives Statins Lifestyle interventions if your doctors not treating by above methods you can consult nearest neurologist they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?