Numbness in hands legs
I was very much frightened after reading so many causes for numbness.. Initially I have numbness in right leg finger next to thumb, then on one day I slept on my hand and got full right hand numb..no sensation for few mins.. after that right hand was little heavy and gets numb during sleep..then the right leg follows the same. Now it has been shifted to left hand and leg..also pain in neck shoulder elbow.. please. Suggest me to diagnose my problem

Hello there.... nervous system in your body are responsible for transmitting messages to and from your brain. If the nerves are compressed, damaged, or irritated, numbness can occur.... wear a brace or splint. This will help you keep your leg in a good position, so the nerve is less likely to be compressed.... Consult Neurologist....

Right hand and leg numb