Numbness in Feet and Hand

While at rest and in sleep have numbness in feet and hand for few months now , tested random blood sugar which is at 90 and BP is around 114/74 . I have moved to a new locality where I have no visibility on the doctor whom needs to be consulted with for good treatment . Can you advise me accordingly pls

Doctor Answers (2) on Numbness in Feet and Hand

Dr. Vijay Patil Mumbai | Hand Surgeon
Numbness in hand and feet can have many causes and it is important to ensure that causes related to nerve involvement (distal neuropathies) are ruled out. Since hand and feet and furthest away from spinal cord, their involvement may signify early nerve related diseases. I'd recommend you to visit a neurologist for detailed examination and tests to get the diagnosis.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, The common causes of numbness while sleeping include poor blood circulation due to certain sleeping positions, pinched nerves, and paresthesia,This includes sleeping on the hands or arms, which places pressure on these areas for hours at night. however medical as well as nutritional intervention may be necessary. If the problem persists after treatment ,