Numbness and tingling

Father is having CVA in 2008 with rt ic bleed But after that he is facing problem of numbness and tingling towards rt side of body mostly in legs and arms many medicines had been tried but no one is effective.. physiotherapy done and he can do his routine work well..and recent MRI show's chronic bleed nd infarct
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Numbness and tingling

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
9 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
That's the common sign of chronic bleeding in brain.. better show to Neuro brain surgeon once and go for CT. He will be better.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?