Notgetting sleep at night
I am not getting sleep at night,,,, and my eyers red, and skin below eye becomes darker day ny day...

Dr. Vignessh Raj

Hello. As u have mentioned u r not getting sleep adequately. . And these kindoff stress will definitely lead to dull looking eyes and darkening of skin underneath ur eyes. . Basic thing Wat u have to do is start using moisturizer and sunscreen full face to prevent darkening and to do certain tests to find any deficiencies. And simultaneously we can start treatment for d darkness with creams , injections and lasers. Thank you