Not sweating
I don't produce sweat when I do any activity or get under the sun. Instead all my sweat pores starts pricking and my skin become red. Also If manage that after a point my skin is boiling hot and eventually I get dizziness because of over heat. Cholinergic urticaria Hypohidrosis

Hi You seem to be having cholinergic urticaria. However this condition is not associated with decreased sweating. Sometimes sweating is not apparent to you but still glands are active. A simple starch iodine test can shoe if sweat glands are functional. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care tests