Not socialize
Hi I feel sometime I can't frequently socialize so I feel alone what is this situation related to medical if yes then what is treatment

Dr. Nachiketha Chebbi
Psychotherapist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi! You can't frequently socialise and you feel lonely. So how's that a problem for you?
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

It's definitely not a medical issue. At the same time this behaviour of yours is to be introspected or consult an expert in your city and get rid off this.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi It would be difficult to say if your experiences are medical problems or not with limited information. Yes, in some instances these issues could indicate depression & anxiety for which there is effective treatment. I suggest you consult a psychiatrist to determine the problem & appropriate treatment. Regards