Not good on bad
My private part is to small n sex power is just 2-3 min. I m unable to satisfy my partner Please help me out

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Size doesn't matter, its how you use it that matters. Nothing can be done about the size, so forget about it. Consult a sexologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.