Not getting proper erection
I am suffering from the problem of not getting proper erection and muscles feel very loose and doesn't get enough tight also I can give very less time at that moment. As I masturbate sometimes ago 1 or 2 times in a month for last 3-4 years. Is this can be a problem. Please give some suggestions regarding this to improve this problem.

erecton problem many reasons stress tension pressure about ur life or job low sex hormone level less blood flow in penis BP cholesterol etc. u need propr assement investgation. dnt take tadalafil or viagara or dapoxetine or antidepressent BLINDLY
Take homoeopathic med. Acid phos 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days.