Not getting period
I got my last period may 7 . Up to may 24 I was a bit stressed.still I didn't get my period.also on may I was 44kg now I am 46 kg. What to do ? Plz suggest

Hello there..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress... Consult Gynecologist....