Not feeling comfortable
I am feeling nausea and whenever i eat something i go washroom and my face and skin is feeling so itchy.. i dont know what is going on. Which doctor i should consult?

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi I feel, after reading your explanation, that you are having some allergic reaction to the food. Which food is causing that kind of itching of the skin? Drink more water. Avoid food for a couple of hours. Check & note what is causing the problem. Drink butter milk or yogurts. Better still consult personally. We can not prescribe any medicine through forums like this Good luck