Not active

My father was diagnosed with infarcts in brain. He is under medication. However, seeing no or negligible improvement since more than a year. He doesn't understand conversations in first instance nd speaks very rarely. He walks very slowly like a kid.

Hello, I understand your feeling and I appreciate Your concern towards your father. But you need to understand that once the infarct has formed it takes lots time to heal or clear the blood circulation to that infarcted areas and also may not improve that totally depends upon the extent of area involved and the time of treatment. Like if the treatment is done in early stages then there is a chance of improvement but if it's prolonged then there is no hope of improvement. The medications he is taking are to prevent further more infarction. Thank you