Not able to get pregnant

I'm not able to conceive. I'm 42 yrs old.I used oral contraceptive pills for very long duration but have discontinued for the last 3 yrs but still I am not able to conceive. Please help me to find good fertility specialist in Patna Bihar so that I can become pregnant or prescribe me medicines so that I am able to conceive. I already have two daughters however I am remarried and want one more child. My younger daughter is 12 yrs old and both my daughters are caesarean.

Doctor Answers (1) on Not able to get pregnant

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello ,elderly pregnancy is not usually good for mother and baby.Doctors don't suggest pregnancy at this age.This is premenopausal period and fertility of woman deceases at this age. You can take ovulation inducing medicines ,but success rate decreases with the age . Invitro fertization is an another option. Consult gynaecologist