Nose problem
Dear,Doctors   I fallen down frompatiente case   In the school so in winter my nose is   So much paining,so please give your         advice Your patients
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Go to nearest good hospital and consult an ENT Specialist IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '''! '!!!!!!!!!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?