Nose bleeding with fever
I am having fever and my nose is continuously bleeding since 2days. After consulting doctor he recommended me to go for blood test but didn't gave any medicine. Even I cant still with face down as blood start flowing from nose.

Hello... yes we need to get the blood test done to check the clotting and bleeding factors.... but apart from that we also need to see if you have any dry nose or any injury.. we also need details history about cold and crusting.... sometimes  high blood pressure  can also cause bleeding from the nose... kindly consult an Ent specialist...when ever you have bleeding try to hold the nose from the base of it...keep yourself hydrated well... thank you